Certification – General Office Skills
This course has been specifically designed to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to effectively perform administrative functions within an office environment. Participants will understand the key responsibilities and develop the competency skills and attitudes necessary to perform general office and administrative duties.
- The Office Environment, Equipment, and technology
- Health & Safety in the Office Environment
- Business Communications and Documentation
- Filing & File Management
- Receive, handle and dispatch Post
- Telephone and Reception Skills
Required Level: Level 3 Certificate, Junior Certificate or equivalent
Delivery Methodology: Group work, individual tasks, simulation exercises and workbook exercises with a strong emphasis on practical application throughout. This course is extremely interactive providing participants with the opportunity to prepare and practice their skills.